PA_lib is a DS library which based on ndslib. It is aimed towards simple DS development to make DS games and programs in c and C++. It works on Devkitpro, which is a set of toolchains for Gamecube, PSP, DS, GBA etc.
The development of PAlib has been suspended and does not work with the latest Devkitarm/ Libnds anymore.
It was presented in the NEO Flash Coding Competition 2005 and in the 1st position.
- Sprites functions
- Background function
- Text functions
- An API for buttons
- Sound and mod support
- Stylus and Pad
- Draw function
- Variable case text
- Retrieve info on DS (user name, birthday, language, time/date...)
To install PAlib unpack this archive to devkitPro/PAlib, no extra environment variables needed.
Tutorials can be found here.
PAlib 100707 QuickFix: The last PAlib release | fincs
- [General] Removed the ASlib IPC clear code, it was doing more harm than good.
- [3DSprites] PA_3DCreateSprite now returns the GFX number.
- [Linux] Fixed a backslash (\) path to use forward slash (/).
- [Examples] The updating script screwed up some sound examples, it's now fixed.
- [EFS] EFS support was dropped in favor of libfilesystem.
- [Editors] PN support is now dropped.
- [Fix] PAlib now works with devkitARM r31.
- [Sprite] Fixed PA_DeleteSprite bug (thanks BassAceGold).
Please check Readme for more History.