Mad City is a remake of the Amstrad CPC6128 game from 1985, named The city hellish. There different modes of difficulty, to see the facilities upon completion/ lost the game and able to upload score to the network.
Aims to escape the city with our car, from the south to the north.
As we move forward, we will empty the tank, wearing the wheels, the engine.
The screen shown at the light the directions that we can take (sometimes by taking a road we steal), which sometimes requires to pay a fine (if do not have money, player would go to jail). If the screen is a facility (a workshop, a roadblock) or people, player may interact to read dialogue.
Do not forget to watch the fire management.
D-pad - select choice
A - accept
Stylus - select the facilities you want to see once lost the game, select whether to climb up the network or not score once won the game
D-pad - select direction
A - interact with the site, advance dialogue
Tested on Supercard DSONEi with Flashcard Firmware 3.0
29/04/2008: Version 0.9.2
- Fixed bug with the compass
- Fixed the "three games in a row"
28/04/2008: Version 0.9.1
- Fixed display of instructions in the wrong language
- Fixed a memory leak
- Establishment of the actual leaderboard
11/07/2007: version 0.9
- Many changes with the previous version, the most obvious is the graphics
- In reality, the music must be redone
11/07/2007: Version RC3
- Addition of English plus French
- Fixed bug preventing to three straight games (for the most motivated)
- Fixed bug which prevented to start a game on No $ GBA. The game is now fully compatible with the emulator
- Significant decrease of the difficulty
10/06/2007: version 0.3
- Added a small page for Credit render unto Caesar what is Caesar (Michel finally here instead) and the very famous music summer camps at the end of game.
08/06/2007: version 0.3
- Ability to display the entire text by pressing A
- Ability to switch the alarm by pressing A
- Adding the route in the city at the end of the game
- Added the location of different types of buildings at the end of the game
- Fixed a bug that showed what was paid in the bottom screen
- Fixed a bug where you could be stolen even if we had more money
- Reduced the difficulty of the game
07/06/2007: version 0.2
- Completely rewritten the whole code.
- Changing the generation of the labyrinth.
- Adding sounds, sprites, events and texts related to shares.
- Management for different game